To ensure the check-in process runs efficiently and TCMC to maintain a high quality sale, we require that all sellers adhere to the following terms. Items deemed by TCMC to be UNACCEPTABLE for sale according to the terms outlined below, will be withheld from the sale. Items may be returned to the seller at Check-in (especially large items) or returned to you at check-out.. Terms are STRICTLY enforced.
1. OVERALL TERMS:
- The Spring Sale is for SPRING/SUMMER clothing only. Swimwear, Shorts, Sandals etc. are sold at the Spring Sale only.
The Fall Sale is for FALL/WINTER clothing only including Halloween costumes.
* We strive to have a sale known for quality and clean items. If an item is noticably stained or dirty, it will be returned to you at check-in. Please do not be offended. We all miss things when we are tagging in the wee hours of the morning.
- A MAXIMUM of 100 items per seller per registration fee. (you may bring a few extra to replace any we feel are unacceptable)
- Sort CLOTHING on plastic hangers (plastic coated wire hangers are not acceptable) in consecutive size order for boys, girls, maternity and miscellaneous prior to checking in or risk losing your check-in time.
- ADHERE to the degree possible to CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT SCHEDULE. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any emergency changes.
- Items found during the sale with missing tag, price, or seller #’s are set aside until end of sale.
- ITEMS, TICKETS, and RECEIPT will be available at check-out.
- PAYMENT Checks will be mailed the week after the sale.
2. PLASTIC HANGERS ONLY: (Plastic coated wire hangers are not acceptable)
- To be used for all clothing.
- Plastic hangers with metal hook are acceptable such as plastic pant hangers or blouse hangers.
- The hanger should face the left sleeve of the garment (looking at it) and the price tag attached at the right sleeve seam (looking at item).
- Hangers are not returned to the seller as all garments are sold on the hangers.
- BUTTON, SNAP, ZIP & TIE each item please.
- SAFETY PIN (pins must be at least 1 inch or larger) or GUN TAG 2, 3, 4 piece SETS TOGETHER in the seam areas to avoid damage to the item. NO cable grade zip ties.
- Items are to be priced in DOLLAR INCREMENTS (Do Not include .00) described in Pricing Guidelines. Price should read 5 NOT 5.00
- Use BLACK or BLUE INK ONLY on current price tags provided in registration packet.
- Do not use 2 way tape on a price tag. If tape is required due to the nature of the item being priced, include a solid piece of tape over the top section of the price tag. Do Not tape the bottom section.
- PRICING must be as described in the Pricing Guidelines Section of this contract.
- CHILDREN’S SIZES 0-16 girls and 0-20 boys, 0-15 juniors as described under Sizing Guidelines. No misses sizes accepted.
- SAFETY PINS (Must be at least 1 inch or larger) or TAG GUNS -ONLY ARE TO BE USED TO ATTACH PRICE TAGS TO CLOTHING. (Gun tags can be purchased at Office Depot or on E-Bay.) NO cable grade zip ties.
- SAFETY PIN (Pins must be at least 1” or larger) or GUN TAG the price tag to miscellaneous items. (EX: STUFFED TOYS, CLOTHING, LINENS, FABRIC AREAS of LARGER ITEMS.)
- ‘Insignificant’ missing covers, belts, etc. must be noted on the sales tag.
- ALL POSSIBLE AREAS on the price tag must be filled in. START EARLY.
- Items are to be priced in DOLLAR INCREMENTS described in Pricing Guidelines.
- Toys, furniture, car seats, swings, saucers etc. MUST BE REASONABLY CLEAN AND IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION (Example – No mud, sand, etc).
- Shoes, multiple pairs of socks, tights, hair bows, purses, bibs, burp or changing pads, baby rattles, teethers and small toys with multiple pieces or other small miscellaneous items, etc. MUST BE IN ZIPLOCK BAGS ZIPPED and taped SHUT. Do Not place tag inside. Tape top section of tag to bag.
- Comforters, bumper pads, blankets, crib or bedding/curtain sets etc. MUST BE SECURELY PINNED ON A HANGER OR PLACED IN CLEAR ZIPLOCK BAGS ZIPPED SHUT.
- Electronic items, video games, CD’s, cassette tapes MUST EITHER BE IN BOXES or ZIPLOCK BAGS and be in working condition (including batteries where appropriate).
- Beds and cribs must be ASSEMBLED BY SELLER at check-in and should be in ORIGINAL working order. (*Note: If modifications have been made, the item will not be eligible to be sold due to safety reasons.)
- All ITEMS must meet current recall standards. This includes the new requirements for lead paint, phthalates and other banned materials. You can check on-line at www.cpsc.gov.
- All shoes must be clean and tennis shoes should be laundered.
- To position sellers to obtain the most proceeds possible for their items, all items must be freshly laundered and free from stains, tears, etc.
- Items with images or references to skull bones, witch craft and/or sorcery, and adult content will not be sold.
- Soiled, stained, faded, torn, pilled, broken zipper, missing buttons, or smoke/pet odors on clothing, high chairs, strollers, toys, etc.
- USED panties and underwear.
- The use of STRAIGHT PINS, SMALL PINS (less than 1”), STAPLES or STRING to attach price tags.
- The use of MASKING TAPE or STICKERS as price tags. (You must use current price tags provided in registration packet).
- COLORS other than black or blue ink for price tags.
- The use of LETTERS for sizing or to denote a seller #.
- Puzzles or games with MISSING PIECES that would affect complete usage.
- NO Household items. NO LONGER WORKING electronics, video games, CD’s, cassette tapes.
- Battery operated ITEMS WITHOUT WORKING BATTERIES.
- CAR SEATS or BABY CARRIERS that have been involved in auto or other accidents.
- DISREGARDING of check-in & check-out times unless pre-arrangements are made.
- Giving your SELLER # to another person or Sharing your Seller # with another person.
- Misses sized clothing.
Note: We regret that TCMC does not have time nor space to store and keep track of each seller’s boxes and containers. You may bring them back and replace them in your containers after check–out at your convenience. Empty laundry baskets or clear containers can be used when you come to shop on Saturday AM.